Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Regarding Silence

I fear I've put this post off for far too long. I created this blog as a way of communicating my thoughts honestly with anyone who cares to listen, so its a bit silly that I find myself trying to edit myself in regards to what to talk about.  Part of my hesitation I suspect is a deep seated need to appear as a capable and competent professional.  While such a need is a worthwhile consideration, I have recently come to the conclusion that using it as the determining factor regarding what I say here in this blog is counterproductive.  What is the point of me having a personal blog if I'm not using it to share what's on my mind? Is it really such a sin to actually talk about what's on my mind (within reason of course)?  Now this may be nothing more than literary navel-gazing, but as the saying goes, the first step to solving a problem is to admit you have a problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment