Thursday, July 2, 2009

Upcoming Posts

I've come to two realizations over the past week. One: I love writing articles, and two: I have more things to write about than time currently allows. So therefore, I'm going to just jot down a bunch of the topics for posts I plan to write and release soon.
  • Tools for open source invention of real world things
  • Community vs. Content on the Hypergrid
  • How to capitalize on the lack of content in the open Metaverse
  • Modular systems for third world empowerment and infrastructure
  • How computer vision will revolutionize machinima
  • Can radio be crowd sourced?
  • Funding the Metaverse explosion
  • Bringing the talent from SL to the open Metaverse
  • Rapid game design prototyping system
  • The Encyclopedia of Stuff
  • Mapping material flows and artificial metabolisms
  • Citizen journalism through social multimedia mash up tools
  • Planning infrastructure through modular evolution
  • Hybrids in the skies
  • Air deployable emergency aid systems
  • Meshing social media and consulting
  • Can flash mob tactics be applied to the freelance job market?
For now that's all of the ones I can think keep track of that I need to write about. Looks like I need to get cracking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment